Sunday, December 19, 2010

Only Memories Now

Poor sarah, not for her.

  Masters and Mistresses can of course, and big girls too, but as long as Master Chirenon says so, i cannot. i dare not ever make a deliberate sissy-spill like she has, ever again. Master is right, always, knowing i am far further ahead WITHOUT reliving the errors of my past. W/we both know i am best behaved, most pleasing and obedient if my sissy sperm stays inside me.


Even after all this time denied, with Master's intentions well understood, my clitty still tries to engorge sometimes, and my swollen pompoms feel so ever-present and so puffy between my tighs. Squeezing my tighs together feels so nice, i can feel my princess weep precummie tears into my plastic wrap.


  Poor sarah not for her. Only dominant Girls with BIG clitties get this sarah. No, you're better off in complete denial.


i can still remember the orgasmic feelings these girls are having, the pumping contractions as the warm jets of sissy juice spurted, or trickled is more like it. i haven't gotten to eat my cummies in so long now. Finishing properly was never a concern, nor needed to be a Rule, in my case. In truth, i miss eating my orgasms, a lot. Which in the long term is probably a good thing, as i will now naturally increase my desire to suck Someone for my missing nutrition. Silver linings everywhere.


But of course, i realize these a Big Girls with implants, who are certainly not sissies. And, not lucky to have Master Chirenon's loving guidance. i am better suited, better off, craving constantly. Master has seen to it that i remain always balanced right on the edge, helpless to do anything but embrace the sexual tension, and keep focused on pleasing Master Chirenon.

Yesterday, Master created the most sexy artwork yet, and i think He knows what the effect to me is, without my even having to say. 'Sounding' is hands-down my favorite favorite sissy-playtime activity. Master Chirenon thinks my sounding is perfect for me too. He knows my passion for Ironman (my lover -slash- urethal sound kit), best of all Master Chirenon knows Ironman does not let me cum either. When Ironman is finished fucking my clitty, she is plastic wrapped without relief.
http://maleprotection.blogspot.com/2010/11/toby-gets-protected.html

Master Chirenon was so loving and almost apologetic the day He told me that Ironman would not be visiting me again until my progress with my fannie friends radically improves. Master wants me work toward nightly bedtime penetration, therefore getting my clitty fucked by Ironman has stopped until i learn to give and get sissy-pussy pleasure. Right now i am getting failing grades in giving myself this attention that Master has Instructed. This is not good, and must improve, i know.

All of my issues that are causing these delays have to do with a fanaticism about perfect hygenie, and getting past the fatique and into some proper intimate washing. In other words, i haven't been spending proper time with my grooming to feel comfortable doing this enough. Ironically, i love love love being filled, i just need to practice more frequent douching. This is certainly one of my goals, an old habit that needs to be re-something'ed. Done more often. Just Do It sarah . . .




2 comments: